Terms & Conditions
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. www.vakilspublications.com may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there-under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- In order to ensure that this website remains available to all users, the Organization may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- Unauthorized attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorized software, to mount Denial of Service attacks or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence which may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
- Disclaimer of Liability:
- Every effort is made to provide useful, accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there are no errors. The Organization makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of the contents of this site and expressly disclaims liability of any sort for errors and omissions in the contents of this site.
- Neither the Organization, nor its employees, associates, contractors make any warranty, expressed, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty that third party rights or title have not been infringed, or any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- No warranty of any sort is made with respect to the content of third party sites that have links from this site and all liability of every sort is expressly disclaimed.
- The Organization is not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with any use of the information or services available on this site.
- Disclaimer of Endorsement:
- This site, and documents posted on it, may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. The Organization does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness, or completeness of any linked information.
- The inclusion of links or pointers to other sites is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained in them, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend, or favor any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on those sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise.
- Reference on this site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site's visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Organization.
- The views expressed by any individual within the web forum are the views of that individual only and do not reflect or represent in any way the views of the Organization.
- All content on this site, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters) is the property of the Organization, unless stated otherwise.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with the express written agreement of the Organization.
- Free services:
- The Organization provides a number of free services from its site, such as weekly newsletters, white papers, etc. There is no contract with the Organization for any free service, so no user can become a client by using any free service and the Organization is not liable to any user in any way resulting from use of any free service.
- Products and services purchased from the Organization:
- The Organization makes no representation and gives no warranty with respect to any of the products or services provided by the Organization. It does not suggest any product or service is suitable for any particular use.
- Documents may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- If any of these terms is at any time held in any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No Waiver:
- No waiver by the Organization, in exercising of any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercising of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- Governing Law:
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA and the user explicitly accepts that only the law courts of Mumbai – INDIA have jurisdiction to deal with any matter arising from or in any way, whether directly or indirectly, related the use of this website and, accordingly, the user explicitly waives all and any rights to bring any action of any sort in relation to this website in any court anywhere else in the world.
See also our Refund policy & Delivery Charges.