This website belongs to Vakils, Feffer and Simons Pvt. Ltd., providing integrated premedia and ePublishing service.
Our registered company address is: Industry Manor, 2nd Floor, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025, INDIA.
We can be reached at any time by email through email@example.com.
VFS has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses its information gathering and dissemination practices for www.vakilspublications.com and other Internet websites owned by it.
In general, you can visit the VFS website without providing personal information, but there are times when VFS will request personal information. Personal information is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, telephone number, physical address or email address. VFS may also gather personal information in connection with any contests VFS offers or if you participate in one of its online communities.
VFS may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including address, email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, city and country
- URL of requested pages
- URL of the original website from where linked to our site
- URL of search engine
- Full IP address
- HTTP request method
- Internet browser & operating system
- Date and time of visit
- Data bytes in response
- The web pages that you visited on the site
We require the data to understand your needs and provide you with better services and for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers, other information which we think you may find interesting
- For internal research purpose
- Website and system administration
This data will be used by VFS and its agents.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
- Site administration
- Completing the user's current activity
VFS currently contracts with several online partners to help manage and optimize its Internet business and communications. VFS uses the services of a marketing company to help it measure the effectiveness of its advertising and how visitors use its site. To do this, VFS uses Web beacons and cookies provided by its marketing company on this site. The type of information VFS collects includes how visitors find its site, the pages they visit, their activities, and where they exit the site. By supplementing its records, this information helps VFS learn things like what pages are most attractive to its visitors and which of its services most interest its customers. Although its marketing company logs the information coming from its site on its behalf, VFS controls how that data may and may not be used. If you do not wish to help VFS learn how to improve its site, products and offers, you can Opt-out of this website analysis tool by emailing VFS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
VFS does not store/save any of your credit/debit card information. When you click on the pay by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking link, you are redirected to a Payment Gateway. All your details are processed and verified by the payment gateway and credit card company/bank and the only thing we receive is a transaction ID against your Order, as confirmation that payment has been received.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the VFS Network. Any violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. VFS will investigate any alleged violations and will co-operate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of violations of the security of the VFS network include, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you
- Logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network
- Breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of "overloading," "flooding," "mail bombing," or "crashing"
- Taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled
The VFS network may only be used for lawful purposes. For example, you may not use the VFS network to create, transmit, distribute, or store material that:
- Violates a trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others
- Violates the privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others
- Contains obscene or pornographic content
- May be threatening, abusive, or hateful
- Violates export control laws or regulations
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Causes technical disturbances to the VFS Network, including, but not limited to, introduction of viruses, worms, or other destructive mechanisms
- Violates reasonable regulations of VFS or other service providers with respect to the VFS Network
- Assists or permits any person in engaging in any of the activities described above
- Constitutes deceptive online marketing
If you become aware of any such activities, you are obligated to immediately notify VFS and take all other appropriate actions to cause such activities to cease.
VFS exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through the VFS network, including content provided on any third-party websites linked to the VFS network. Any website links are provided as Internet navigation tools for information purposes only and not as an endorsement by VFS of the contents of such websites. VFS does not adopt, nor warrant the accuracy of, the content of any linked website and undertakes no responsibility to update the content. VFS does not take responsibility of protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such sites.
VFS does not screen communications and is not responsible for screening or monitoring content used by you.
Consequences of Unacceptable Use
VFS reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to the VFS network upon notice of a violation of this Policy.
Indirect or attempted violations of this Policy, and actual or attempted violations by a third-party on behalf of you, shall be considered violations of this Policy by you. Furthermore, it is a violation of this policy to use the services of another provider for the purposes of facilitating any of the activities described above if such use of another provider's service could reasonably be expected to affect the VFS network.
See also the Terms & Conditions.